Patient Services For Adults & Children
AFC Urgent Care & Walk-in Clinic in Sevierville offers a wide range of medical services.
Walk-In Clinic Services
- Acute Illness: Acute illnesses typically brief illnesses that have a fast onset and are often severe in nature. We have state of the art facilities, modern lab testing equipment, and the needed resources for fast and accurate treatment of these types of illness.
- Trauma: We offer fast treatment for non life-threatening trauma injuries such as simple fractures and cuts. Sometimes more severe lacerations must be stitched to insure proper healing. Typically, fractures are diagnosed in-house via x-ray, and then the bone must be set to heal properly. For some cases, pain medications may be prescribed from our on-site pharmacy.
- Travel Medicine: If you are travelling abroad we can provide you with the necessary travel vaccinations for your trip. Visit our travel medicine page for more information.
- Sports Injuries: We can diagnose and treat non-life threatening sports-related injuries in both adults and children. Some common sports injuries are: sprains, strains, cuts, bumps, fractures and bruises. Whether you need simple bandaging, splints, braces, stitches or temporary casts, our urgent care staff can take care of you quickly and effectively..
- Minor Surgical Care: Our staff iis trained to take care of basic surgical procedures such as puncture wounds, cuts and lacerations and foreign body removal (such as glass and metal).
We treat a variety of non-life threatening illnesses and injuries, including:
- Earaches and Infections
- Flu, Colds, Coughs
- Broken Bones & Fractures
- Burns, Rashes and Bites
- Sprains and Strains
- Cuts and Bruises
- Vomiting and Diarrhea